close

1. 我要怎麼去第二航站?

How do I get to terminal two?

1-1. 那裡有免費的接駁巴士可以載你過去

There's a free shuttle that can take you there.

2. 請問轉機櫃台在哪裡?

Where is the transfer counter?

2-1. 在那裡, 手扶梯旁邊

It's over there, next to the escalators.

2-2. 轉機需要重新辦理登機嗎?

Do I need to check in again when transferring.

3. 我要轉機去台北, 要到哪一個登機門

I have a connecting flight to Taipei. Which boarding gate should I go to?

3-1. 你可以去看看那邊的螢幕

You can check that monitor over there.

4. 過境會停留多久?

How long is my layover?  /  How long is our transit?

5. 我們要等1小時, 先去逛免稅商店吧

We have to wait for one hour. Let's go shopping in the duty-free shops.

5-1. 我們可以回程再買

We can buy that stuff on our way back home.

6. 我可以買多少煙酒?

What is the maximum amount of tobacco and alcohol that I am allowed to buy?

7. 請給我你的護照和入境紀錄卡

Please give me your passport and embarkation card.

8. 你來訪的目的是?

What is the purpose of your visit?

8-1. 我來洽公

I'm here for business.

8-2. 我來觀光

I'm there on vacation

8-3. 我來拜訪朋友

I'm here to visit my friend.

9. 你是第一次來嗎?

Is this your first visit?

9-1. 這是我第三次來美國

This is my third time to American.

10. 有什麼東西要申報嗎?

Do you have anything to declare?

11. 你是一個人來還是跟團?

Are you alone or eith a group?

11-1. 我是跟旅行團一起來的

I'm with a tour group.

11-2. 我來自助旅行

I'm traveling by myself.

11-3. 我跟朋友一起

I'm with a friend. 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Frank博士 的頭像
    Frank博士

    跟著博士挑美食

    Frank博士 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()